Monday 7 January 2013

Wahaca

I really like Wahaca.  Just wanted to get that statement out of the way.  I've been a few times now and each time I've always found something new to try and I just love the fact that the food is so fresh tasting and I don't suffer from that heavy feeling in the tummy that you sometimes get when you have Mexican food.

This time the sister-in-law and I tried went to the Westfield Stratford branch and just found the overall service and ambiance really nice and chilled out. There is a great sunken eating area to sit in and the whole place just feels airy and light.

Favourites this time, foodwise was the tortilla soup and the sweet potato & feta taquito. Luckily our lovely waitress warned against ordering too much food as the quesadillas in particular were really filling.  Overall, we had a great evening and left fully stuffed!
Guacamole
Pork Pibil

Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas
Special: Salmon Salad
Sweet Potato & Feta Taquito
Tortilla Soup
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5 
Ambiance: 5/5
http://www.wahaca.co.uk

Wahaca on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment