Friday 4 January 2013

CC Creams

If 2012 introduced us to BB creams then 2013 may well be the year for CC (Colour Control) creams. I jumped on the BB (Blemish/Beauty Balm) Cream bandwagon a little, kicking things off with the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector, this was simply because this is the first one I came across in Boots and the price was really reasonable.  I really liked this product and although I tried out other BB Creams like a couple of Dr Jart+ BB Creams (Premium and Water Fuse) I have to admit that my favourite so far has been the Sanctuary Skin Perfecting BB Cream just because it makes my skin feel so nice.

CC creams are slated to be another multitasking wonder, as well as the usual BB cream promises, i.e. concealing, brightening, evens out skintone, a CC creams are meant to also tackle problems such as redness, skin texture and wrinkles!  Wow!  The CC creams are also meant to be lighter on the skin, often with BB creams you can really feel them sit on your skin and CC creams are meant to address this too.

CC Creams to look out for include:
  1. L'Oreal Paris have come through with a CC cream which is part of their awesome Magique range of which I'm a fan already. Their CC creams includes ingredients such as b5 and vitamin E which you know will do your skin good.  The range has 3 creams paying particular attention to anti-dullness, anti-redness and anti-fatigue.
  2. Clinique CC Cream slated to arrive in the UK around April.
  3. Chanel CC Cream which is already available in Asia.
  4. Nip+Fab CC Cream is already available on their website (www.nipadnfab.com) in 2 shades for £14.95.

Personally, I can’t wait to try some of these CC creams, what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I have been trialling the L'Oreal CC Cream in the Anti-Dullness shade and I LOVE it!!!
    See my review here if you like! x

    http://lippylucie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/loreal-nude-magique-cc-cream.html

    ReplyDelete