Friday 16 November 2012

November 2012 Glossybox


The November '12 Stocking Filler Glossybox is supposed to serve as a Christmas gift guide.  Unfortunately, I'm a little disappointed in the November box as I received another sample of Olay Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream which I received in the October Glossybox.  Also, I'm not sure that I know anyone who would want this as a stocking filler. (Whilst writing this blog article I received an email from Glossybox with an apology for sending the Olay cream again and I've been told that an extra item will be added to my December Glossybox which is great news!)
November 2012 Glossybox
Other items in this month's box are:

1. Wei Beauty Jujbe Age Control Serum - this is an all in one anti-aging serum and is meant to restore suppleness and elasticity.  This is a product that I'm probably going to pass on to my mum.  I had a quick sniff and the smell isn't as pleasant as some other creams but the texture of the serum is nice.

2. Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter - The packaging of this product is lovely, I like the pump and the way it looks, I also like the texture of the cream which sinks into the skin really quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all.  The only downer on this product is the smell, its just too fruity for me and reminds  me of Body Shop body creams which hover around in your nose all day.  Personally, I don't like highly scented body creams as I like my perfumes to stand out, but I'm sure that there are plenty of people out there who wouldn't mind smelling fruity!

3. Nails Inc Kensington Cavier Top Coat - I love this nail varnish so I can't complain.  I've used it for years and I like the fact that its quick drying and the Nails Inc brushes are a breeze to use as well.

4. Dermalogica Daily Micofoliant - a rice based powder that you mix with water and exfoliate you face with. I've used this in the past and had forgotten about it, when I did use it some years ago I really liked it so I'm happy to be reminded of this product and I'm looking forward to using it again.

What did you think of your Glossybox this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment