Thursday 13 September 2012

The search for black shoes

I know that this sounds ridiculous but I have been looking for the perfect pair of black shoes for the past 3 years.  I have a fairly extensive shoe collection, but I literally have one pair of plain black shoes that are on their way out.

My problem has been that I just want a pair of shoes that won't date, have a 'walkable' heel and are comfortable to wear without looking clumpy and cheap.  They also have to have just the right amount of front, not too much toe cleavage but not too much covered up either, oh and I don't want a platform, you get the idea, the list goes on and on.  I have been to many shops (and have dragged along very patient friends with me) and more often then or not I have come home with a pair of shoes that are NOT plain black shoes.

Luckily the A/W 2012 collections on the high street have come up trumps and I have found a few pairs that look promising - now I just have to decide which to buy!
1. River Island £45.00
2.Ash: £135.00
3.ASOS: £128.00
4.Carvela £85.00
5. KG Kurt Geiger: £90.00


No comments:

Post a Comment