Friday 28 September 2012

September Glossybox...or should I say October?

I was really excited about the September Glossybox, the limited edition box design by Maggie Li, the Rodial samples I was hoping to get etc.  However, the anticipation was almost drawn out to breaking point when the box itself didn't arrive on time.  Not only did it not arrive but I had trouble getting through to the customer services department and my emails went unanswered.  Finally the Glossybox arrived over a week late and with the wrong name on the box!  Ah well better late then never!


This month's box contained:

1. A sample of the Lady Gaga Fame Fragrance which to be honest I didn't like and I kind of wish that Glossybox didn't include perfume samples in the boxes as we can easily get them from good department stores.  The smell itself is very flowery and sweet whereas I like clean, fresh smelling perfumes.

2. RODIAL Glamoxy Snake Serum and 5 Minute Facial - now these samples I was really looking forward to receiving.  A friend of mine tried her samples when she got her Glossybox last week and was raving about her skin after.  I can't wait to try them.  (NB: No actual snakey bits in the product!!)

3. Balance ME Wonder Eye Cream - just in time as I'm sleeping so badly at the moment, I could really do with some help in the undereye area so I can't wait to try this.  The Glossybox also contained a £5 off voucher but only until 01.10.2012 which, given how late I received the September Glossybox seems a bit unfair to me.

4. Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Complex - Have passed this on to my mum to use.

5. Sexy Hair Spray and Play - I'm looking forward to trying this volumising hairspray, although it doesn't smell that nice which is a shame.

Lets see how we get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment