Tuesday 24 July 2012

Byron

Generally speaking if I go shopping with a bloke, then, if that bloke hates shopping I usually let him choose where we're going to eat.  The bloke in this case is my brother and the place was Byron.

I like Byron, but I'll be honest I really didn't want to eat a burger as it was just too hot and I wanted to something a little lighter.  The brother ordered the chicken burger which he said was lovely, chicken was moist and the bun was fresh.  I wasn't sure how he managed to taste anything because he ate it so fast!

I decided on the cobb salad which was nice but the chicken was really really dry.  It was a shame as everything else was just what I wanted to eat on a hot summers day.  The dressing the salad came with wasn't very flavoursome, just very oily and slightly lemoney.  However, I stole some of my sister in law's house dressing from her Niscoise salad and that was a hit.

Chips were chips and the few I got to eat were great, crispy on the outside and mushy in the middle, just how like them. 

On the whole would go again but would probably stick to what Byron does best and thats burgers!


Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Byron on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment